For more than 26 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Key moments in our history.
Our company history is full of interesting developments. And we couldn't help but pick out a few of our favorite milestones to share:
- 1984 — At the age of 19, Michael Dell founds PCs Limited with $1,000 and a game-changing vision for the technology industry.
- 1988 — We complete our initial public offering, raising $30 million and increasing market capitalization from $1,000 to $85 million.
- 1992 — Dell debuts on the Fortune 500, making Michael Dell the youngest CEO on the list.
- 1996 — Dell.com launches, generating $1 million in sales per day just six months after site is live.
- 2001 — Dell becomes the No. 1 computer systems provider worldwide.
- 2005 — Dell tops the list of "America's Most Admired Companies" in Fortune magazine.
- 2010 — Dell is ranked the No. 1 healthcare information technology services provider in the world according to Gartner, Inc.
Benefits. Rewards. Balance. Have it all at Dell.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success. So it's no surprise, then, how much time and effort we pour into creating a comprehensive benefits package for all team members. We strive to provide the best choice and value at the best cost. Our packages are competitive in the market and relevant to the various countries in which we operate.
We're here to reward your achievements.
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done. All of our professionals function as an essential part of a team. Our people achieve success by meeting — and often exceeding — clearly defined and measurable objectives. When it comes to compensation, Dell is committed to staying competitive in the market. We're constantly reviewing the latest trends in labor costs to create desirable salary ranges.
Several departments have bonus and sales incentive programs to reward performance on a company, business or individual level for the fiscal year. And long-term incentive programs exist to reward individuals based on career level and performance.
Set a goal. We'll help you achieve it.
As an employer, we also commit to creating a professional environment where everyone can grow and thrive. We enhance formal training with individualized development programs that include regular 360-degree feedback, mentoring, networking, stretch assignments and growth opportunities — 45 percent of all positions are filled internally.
We're proud of our mobile-driven culture, and we're dedicated to working together as a strong team to encourage each other to reach higher every day.
Knock our socks off.
Are you talented, driven and committed to winning the right way? Then we can't wait to meet you.
Dell India Pvt Ltd13/1A Divya Shree Greens
Koramangala Ring Road