Builds the means of acquiring required capability and deploying non-required capability
Reports to RAD.
No direct reports
• Implement resourcing aspects of Talent plan
• A well received staffing policy and guidelines which are being used.
• A pipeline of good talent (permanent and temporary)
• Strong secondment and exchange policy
• University relationships
• Well designed selection methodologies which are used well
• Good supplier relationships
• Works well with Commercial on Contractor management
• Quality of permanent and temporary resources
• Successful Interchange strategy and effectiveness
Internal HR : Work Force Planner, Resourcing Advisors and HR Business Services, Employment Environment.
• Builds staffing policy (with guidelines on staffing options)
• Contributes to the Talent plan
• Drafts, consults and implements policies and guidelines