This is a very challenging role for a highly analytical person. If successful you will have the opportunity to work in a WFM start up environment that will continually grow and challenge you. The role involves analysing, monitoring and reacting to real-time staffing levels and call volumes, busy lines and the optimisation of skill sets to avoid development of backlogs and raise any issues to local Management Team
BioWare, a division of Fortune 500 company Electronic Arts (ERTS), specializes in delivering the best story-driven games in the world. With a history of excellence, BioWare has created some of the world's best-selling titles including the award-winning Baldur's Gate, the Neverwinter Nights series, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Original BioWare-created IPs include: Jade Empire, DragonAge : Origins, the critically acclaimed Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood for the Nintendo DS. BioWare is currently developing Star Wars: The Old Republic, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game being developed at BioWare’s studios in Austin, Texas. Recently announced, BioWare’s customer support for the upcoming game will be centralized in Galway, Ireland.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensuring that targeted service levels are achieved within a multi site, 24/7 Customer Service Centre on a daily and intra-day basis in order to maintain service level and ensure consistency of performance.
• Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders including Outsourcers on a daily basis.
• Real Time Analysis on an interval basis to ensure employee schedule adherence and management and tracking of non productive exceptions through the WFM system.
• Accurately collating of all core and non-core activities on a real-time basis to ensure up to date intra-day forecasts are optimised and appropriate actions are taken.
• -Provide valuable feedback to stakeholders based on trends to ensure process optimisation is in place at all times.
• -Variance reporting to stakeholders, to enable them to make timely decisions about planned off line activities and outages.
• Maintaining the WFM system to identify skill set shortages for short-term training requirements.
• Maintaining positive relationships with internal Customers and outsourced Vendors to ensure that joint goals are met.
• Ad hoc tasks to support the business
• Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Expert knowledge of MS Office package, with an emphasis placed on Excel.
• Previous Contact Centre Experience is a must for the role
• Experience of working within a goal driven environment.
• Previous experience of Real Time analysis.
• Knowledge of MMORPG’s.
• Ability to influence and persuade other people without direct authority
• Attention to detail & the ability to identify trends in service level performance
• Ability to identify the best course of remedial action to support service delivery
• Ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment
BioWare Ireland offer a highly competitive base salary and benefits package including but not exclusive to; bonus, shares, pension, life assurance, long term disability, out of country relocation and games.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland without company sponsorship
Due to the volume of applications we receive for our job postings, we are unable to respond personally to telephone and email inquiries regarding the status of an application. Only candidates being considered for interview will be contacted at this time.