About the Role and Responsibilities
Location: Manhattan, NY
About the Role:
A Professional Services Consultant typically assists with consulting project activities such as: problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client knowledge transfer and product deployment.
A Professional Services Consultant is required to interface with company and client managers and assists in Lead development of problem resolution and additional tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- The Consultant will conduct security assessments; communicate recommendations to clients in verbal and written format.
- The Consultant will perform web application security assessments, threat models, code reviews, etc.
- The Consultant will also be involved with other client work related to Foundstone's professional services offerings.
- The Consultant will maintain technical proficiency, sharing knowledge throughout the firm through tool development, template enhancements, methodology enhancements, and by identifying and implementing improvements in existing processes and procedures.
- The consultant will also act as technical lead during engagements or portions of engagements.
- The Consultant will mentor other consultants and peers in new techniques, tools and other job skills
Required Experience/ Skills & Education:
- Strong technical background in the application security domain
- Threat modeling and code review experience
- Familiar with code review tools (i.e. Fortify, etc.)
- Programming ability in one or more programming/scripting languages such as C, C++, C#, Java, Perl, .Net, Python, Ruby etc.
- Strong written communication skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- People/Team Management
- Capable of training in front of large audience
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
http://mcafee.com/careers/eeo_statement.html" target="_blank" title="EEO Statement">Click here for full EEO statement.
Job: Professional Services
Primary Location: NA-USA-NY-Manhattan
Position Number: 881866