About the Role and Responsibilities
Location: Beaverton, OR
About the Role:
Software Development Engineer with Windows software development technology or experience developing commercial Windows applications for the company's Security products.
- Must be able to utilize these skills in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be very detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks and works well under time constraints
- Should be able to learn quickly, be a pro-active self-starter and has the ability to accomplish tasks under limited supervision
- C and C++ coding experience
- Developing with Windows software development technology or experience developing commercial Windows applications (Windows API, tools, libraries, components)
- Effective debugging skills
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- 5 or more years of professional development experience writing commercial software
- Experience with and developing security products
- User interface development
- Professional development using XML, ASP, and /or ATL
- Internationalization and localization experience
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
http://mcafee.com/careers/eeo_statement.html" target="_blank" title="EEO Statement">Click here for full EEO statement.
Job: Software Development
Primary Location: NA-USA-OR-Beaverton
Position Number: 854380