This position is part of the corporate recruiting team and will include a variety of functions related to processing of corporate applicants and candidates. Specifically, we are looking for someone to perform initial resume selection, telephone interviews, and assessments of job applicants to determine if they are the right fit for certain job openings.
- Attend meetings between corporate recruiter and hiring manager to learn specifics regarding corporate job openings.
- Review resumes in the job applicant database to determine initial potential fit based on previous experience, work history, location, education, and other important items specific to each requisition.
- Contact applicant to schedule initial phone screen and perform the phone screen.
- Manages the candidate flow and results of each resume selection and phone interview using Microsoft Office products.
- Send assessment information to candidates deemed potential after initial phone screen, as well as obtain, track and evaluate assessment results.
- Work with corporate recruiters to evaluate candidates based on results of initial phone screens and assessments; therefore, selecting potential candidates to proceed with process for each requisition.
- Coordinates human resources activities with business partners and human resources manager and team members to ensure that required HR tasks are completed on time and to expectations.
- Maintains working knowledge of DISH Network HR policies and procedures to be able to communicate with departments on all human resources and corporate initiatives.
- Prepares and maintains human resources related reports and distributes as appropriate.
- Required to move, remain flexible and quickly change from one task to the next as business needs change.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. Basic knowledge of local, state and federal laws related to employment. 0-2 years in a customer service related or recruitment position preferred. Some recruiting experience or exposure preferred.
Skills & Qualifications
- Assess and evaluate candidate fit for specific job roles.
- Effectively respond to and interact with all but executive levels of organizational staff.
- Have excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
- Have high level computer expertise, including use of database, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications.
- Be flexible, innovative and the ability to excel in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment.
- Have the ability to define problems collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Type: Full time
- Location: Englewood, CO