Pau Geli Vilardell
Multilingual professional with domestic and international experience in project management, procurement, consultancy and operations.
Coach & Talent S.L, Operations Engineer
February 2010 to September 2010
National staffing and logistics outsourcing firm.
• Successfully coordinated operations department.
• Administered various accounts and communicated directly with clients.
• Actively participated on making offers for new clients.
- Pricing and term negotiations
- Preparation and analysis of proposals
- Supplier selection
• Procurement and sourcing experience.
• Reduced company's core cost by 3%.
• Worked with IT consultants to implement a new IT system to improve tracking of distribution services.
• Analyzed roles in the company to assess the feasibility of expansion.
• Created a hiring procedure to increase effective communications between the Operations department and Human Resources.
• Created daily control system for efficient management of Hotel Chain janitorial group.
C.B. Sant Josep Girona Men’s Basketball Team, Team Player
June 2009 to November 2009
University of Delaware, Research Engineer
February 2008 to May 2009
Influence of Nesting on ILSS of Epoxy/Glass Fiber Composites”
• Studied the influence of using different procedures when making samples.
• Gained experience on materials science.
• Implemented manufacturing process to make testable samples.
• Certified on laboratory safety rules.
• Analyzed and tested samples to quantify the effect nesting had on resistance of samples.
• Recognized on research paper for work on study (Science Direct).
“Influence of Nesting on ILSS of Epoxy/Glass Fiber Composites”
• Analyzed samples under optical microscope.
• Determined effect of fiber nesting on the ILSS of samples.
• Combined previous study to identify relationship between strength of samples and fiber nesting.
• Studied crack propagation amongst samples to determine reason of failure.
GE Energy, Project Engineer
August 2008 to December 2008
• Worked with G. E. Energy on common project to improve manufacturing and mounting of solar panels on large scale, resulting in decreased mounting price by 60%.
• Gained experience on engineering team and meeting company specifications.
• Tested various design models to meet weather conditions and to ensure safety.
• Cost estimations and savings at a large scale solar panel arrays.
• Gained knowledge in electric standards for solar panels as well as manufacturing process.