An experienced digital strategist who loves conversion, SEM and the dynamism of social engagement
An experienced digital strategist accountable for leading idea development across a variety of industries and digital touch points to deliver well-executed campaigns.
R.O.I. Media, Strategy and Operations Director, Cape Town
January 2010 to present
Following 2 years of excellent growth I was promoted to a Directorship position, alongside the CEO, managing 3 key areas of the business – strategy, business development and operations.
- Driving the company’s annual strategic objectives through high-level consulting and management.
- Digital strategy consulting across a broad range of clients: Fine & Country, Smyths Toys, Acceleration, Gambling.com, Auto Direct, Century 21 and Thrifty.
- Conducting SEO, content strategy & social media workshops for national clients.
R.O.I. Media, General Manager, Cape Town
September 2007 to December 2009
In the latter part of 2007 I joined R.O.I. Media as the General Manager. At the time of joining the company we had 2 permanent employees and 3 clients. Over the next 2 years the business experienced explosive growth reaching a total of 28 employees and 60 clients. My key responsibilities during this time were product development, operations management and most importantly business development.
- Developing the core digital products for the business that included marketing strategies, sales collateral, pricing structures, service deliverables and supporting documents.
- Developing scalable operational structures across teams and products to incorporate project planning, priority setting and resource balancing.
- Maintaining operational processes with production and quality checks and through ‘live’ training and creating video tutorials.
- Initially running SEO and PPC campaigns and then later on building-up, training and managing the SEO, PPC, social and content teams.
- Managing all financial and HR functions.
Sales Manager, Managing Director
August 2005 to June 2007
later promoted to Managing Director ∙ Good Honest Wines ∙
TSiBA University, Economics Lecturer
December 2004 to May 2005
∙ TSiBA University ∙
Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) in Philosophy and Political Economy, Honours at University of Cape Town