Operations Director at Ignite Europe Limited
- London, GB
I'm an Operations Director with a wealth of experience in; experiential live events, concerts, conferences, party's and exhibitions. Well versed in taking ideas large or small from conception through to completion. Clients Include: NBA, NFL, MLB, Vodafone, Google, HP, Cirque du Soleil, Samsung, AEG, Live Nation and EMI
Ignite Europe Limited, Operations Director
June 2011 to present
Ignite, is an experiential marketing agency specialising in creating unforgettable branded experiences. The company’s focus is on delivering highly-targeted, relevant brand messaging events in sports, music and entertainment.
Ignites’ clients include The FA, Diageo, Nike, The NBA, The NFL, Carlsberg, Vodafone and the America's Cup
Brand Fuel Ltd, Senior Project Manager
January 2008 to June 2011
Marketing and events agency with big name clients such as Google, Travelodge and BMI.
- Direct client liaison, working with clients to create engaging and exciting events.
- Working on all aspects of an event from pitch to completion.
- Handling budgets and producing PO’s and Invoice’s as and when necessary.
- Planning event logistics and all scheduling required.
- Producing 2D and 3D Designs of stands for exhibitions and CAD site plans for larger events
- Managing the build from start to finish and any, print, collateral and merchandising production as required.
- As well as my role as Account/Production Manager within these events I have acted as Producer, Technical Production Manager and an Event Designer
- Working with clients internationally to produce events across Europe
Festinho Ltd, Technical Production Manager
May 2005 to August 2010
Festinho festival started as a big party 5 years ago and grew into the fantastic small festival that it now is. Capped at 3500 people 100% of all of its profits go to the ABC trust in order to help street children in Brazil. I handle technical production management of the entire site.
- Negotiating with suppliers to get free or near free equipment and supplies for the festival.
- Looking after the health and safety of all crew members on site.
- Negotiating with the council, and emergency services for licensing, access and noise control.
- Handling all production aspects, Power, Sound, Lighting, and Transport logistics.
Time-Slice Films, Production Manager/1st AD
November 2007 to December 2007
Time Slice Films are the company credited with creating the ‘time slice effect’ whereon a video the motion of someone or something seems to stop however the camera pans around them. I was brought in on this project to help coordinate the shoot for the Title sequence of ITV’s Dancing on ICE
- Arranging and coordinating the shoot at an ice rink including: talent liaison,
- Health and Safety document production,
- Lighting sourcing, hire of 50m blue screen, 65 camera time slice rig, power logistics and all other ancillaries
- I was also directly responsible for all onsite and crew logistics on the 2 day shoot.
John Henrys, Endorsee Manager
September 2006 to November 2007
John Henrys are the Europe’s leading backline hire company and provide rehearsal space to the worlds top bands. In addition to this they organise special events around Europe.
BAHons Sound Technology, 2:1 at Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts