Social Media Recruiter | IT Recruiter | Sourcing Specialist at Rogers Communications
- Toronto, CA
Rogers Communications, Social Media Recruiter | IT Recruiter | Sourcing Specialist, Brampton, Ontario
June 2011 to present
Rogers Communications, Sr. Sourcing Consultant | Social Media Recruiter | IT Recruiter | Sourcer
June 2011 to present
Hostopia, Social Media Recruiter | IT Recruiter | Sourcer | Headhunter | Recruitment Specialist - Contract, Mississauga, ON
August 2010 to May 2011
• Developing strong relationship with Hiring Managers across the organization to understand their business needs, position requirements and developing recruitment strategy for open positions.
• Managing complete recruitment life cycle for Hostopia in Canada (Toronto, Mississauga, New Brunswick), US (Los Angeles, Florida, Kansas City), UK & Eastern Europe.
• Recruiting for various departments including R&D Group, Marketing Group, Professional Services, Product Development Group & SEO / SEM Group.
• Proactively utilizing a variety of recruitment resources and tools, including research activities, networking and social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Boolean String Searches)
• Joined associations and events to attract Cloud computing Professionals (SaaS, IaaS) within Toronto Market place.
• Single handedly recruited talent without the use of Job Boards and relying on own Network and Social Media sites to attract talent using tools such as Name sourcing, Headhunting / Direct hire.
• Coached and mentored Hiring Manager’s on Interviewing Techniques.
• Currently creating a list of Cloud Computing professionals for Hostopia for future hiring needs.
• Source of Hire: LinkedIn (43.27%), JigSaw (21.3%), Twitter (16%), Facebook (7.8%), Network (11.63%)
• Industry: Internet Services | Cloud Computing.
• Sourcing Techniques: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, JigSaw, JobVite, Google String Searches, X-Ray Searches, Meta Searches and Flip Searches
Eloqua, Social Media Recruiter | Talent Acquisition | IT Recruiter | Sourcer | Headhunter | Specialist (P/T), Toronto, ON
December 2010 to January 2011
• Was brought in on a part time basis to provide immediate resolution to their hiring needs.
• As a Sourcer, main responsibility was to source talent in Toronto & Virginia.
• Identified talents in the areas of Sales, Product Marketing Managers, mid-level IT Engineers / Developers, Senior Managers and Director level sourcing.
• Source of Hire: LinkedIn (81.7%), Twitter (8.3%), Facebook (4.8%), Network (5.2%)
• Industry: SaaS | Marketing Automation | Technology
• Sourcing Techniques: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google String Searches, X-Ray Searches, Meta searches, iMacros
Winners Merchant International, Senior Social Media Recruitment Specialist | Sourcer | Headhunter | Recruiter - Contract, Mississauga, ON
November 2009 to August 2010
• Leading the recruitment Process and consistently demonstrating exceptional communication with Hiring Managers, Candidates and the Recruitment Team.
• Created and executed a robust recruitment strategy for each position in order to attract qualified candidates through various different social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Jigsaw, LinkedIn and Boolean String Searches.
• Researched and proposed social networking platforms for the implementation of a recruiting social network for present and potential employees.
• Identifying and networking with passive candidates through the use of social media, networking websites, professional association, industry conferences & University Alumni program.
• Partnering with Recruiters and hiring Managers / Senior Executives to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective search process according to Client group timelines.
• Execute active and proactive Internet Sourcing – utilizing cutting edge online tools, user groups & internet forums.
• Successfully coached senior executives throughout the Recruitment Process.
• Collaborated with stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvement, strategic improvement and / or improved measure of success.
• Facilitated entire Recruitment Life Cycle for Winners Corporate office: Systems, Planning & Allocation, Merchandising, Logistics, Finance and Distribution Centre.
• Provided Training to In-house Recruiters on using Social Media as Recruiting Tools.
• Implemented Social Media Recruitment Strategy for Winners Corporate Office
WMI, Senior Social Media Recruitment Specialist | Sourcer | Headhunter | Recruiter - Contract
November 2009 to August 2010
KPMG, Sourcing Specialist | Recruiter | Social Media Recruiter | HeadHunter (Part Time), Toronto, ON
November 2009 to January 2010
• Was brought in to assist on a huge initiative for KPMG’s Global Resourcing Centre (GRC).
• Responsibilities included – sourcing talents from Canada and Internationally.
• Targeted KPMG’s Competitors on a Global Level to generate talent leads.
• Source of Hire (100% used LinkedIn and Twitter to generate Talent Lead Globally)
Ministry of Health & Long Term Care, IT Recruiter | Sourcer | Recruitment Specialist - Community Care Information Management (CCIM), Toronto, ON
October 2008 to December 2009
• Responsible for complete Recruitment Life Cycle for the MIS Project with Long Term Home Care (LTHC) and Community Mental Health & Addiction (CMH&A)
• Supported Senior Program Manager and 4 Project Managers.
• Generated a list of IT Healthcare Consultants through creative sourcing techniques.
• Facilitated entire Recruitment Life Cycle: Gathered Requirements for Job Description, Sourced candidates through various innovative methods, pre-screened qualified applicants through thorough Telephone Screening, Prepared candidates for Face-to-face interviews along with the Hiring Manager, Completed Reference Checks and offer Management.
• Additional Responsibilities: Was selected by the committee as one of the Evaluators for the upcoming VOR.• Technical Recruiting for various positions including: Project Managers, Business / Systems Analyst, ERP SME (SAP, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle), Database Administrators, Implementation Analyst, QAs, Financial System Experts and HRIS Implementation Consultants, OHRS, MIS, Standards, HL7, SNOMED, ICD 9, ICD 10
Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, IT Recruiter | Sourcer | Recruitment Specialist - Community Care Information Management (CCIM)
October 2008 to November 2009
Capgemini, Manager, Recruiting & Resourcing, Toronto, ON
April 2008 to October 2008
• Point of contact for all Project Related resourcing, including - Employee Relations, Project assignments, Coaching, career Development, performance Management, Project Resourcing and Recruiting
• Managed resources in multiple groups within Capgemini Canada - Project & Consulting Group which includes Consulting Services (Business Transformation, Financial Transformation & Supply Chain practice), Technology Services (ERP Practice – SAP, Oracle, JDE (JD Edwards), System Integration & Architecture Practice). In addition was responsible was Energy, Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing and Distribution executives for all of Canada.
• Built strong relationship with Managers, Senior Managers, Principals and Vice President on Recruitment and Resourcing strategies.
• Supporting 2 Principals and 2 VPs.
• Implemented a weekly Resourcing Meeting with leadership for discussion and decision on upcoming initiatives.
• Full life Cycle Recruitment Management for Permanent and Contract staff for all of Canada
• Responsible for conducting Orientation with full time permanent staff.
• Re-introduced Resourcing Analytics report which shows snapshot of company utilization along with Forecasted utilization for next 8 weeks.
• Conduct frequent discussions with employees on the following subjects: performance, aspiration and career development, training, total compensation, project assignments.
• Produced and implement Recruitment Metrics that provides data on Time to hire and cost per hire. Have also introduced Quality per hire which is currently in testing stage.
• Collaborated with Senior Management, Business development and Service Line Leaders to ensure recruitment processes developed implemented and delivered within established timeline.
• Developed and delivered strategic resource plans for projects that were at bidding stage
Thoughtcorp, Manager, Recruiting & Resourcing, Toronto, ON
June 2006 to July 2008
• Responsible for all Recruitment & Resourcing efforts for Microsoft Practice Centre, Java Practice Centre & Enterprise Data Management Service (Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing ).
• Developed recruitment practice and processes.
• Acted as the central point of contact for resource needs, responsible for project resource management, coordination, analysis, and status tracking activities.
• Developed & Implemented Recruitment Metrics Reports that included (Cost-per-Hire & Time-to-hire)
• Monitored utilization reports for inconsistency and investigate as necessary. Periodically review the personnel roster. Develop and prepare area-wide reports relating to utilization, time reporting, forecasting and related matters.
• Recommended solutions to resourcing issues affecting project delivery timelines and costs.
• Reduced cost-per-hire by 85% in three months
• Reduced Time-to-hire from 33 days to 25 days
CGI, Recruitment Partner | IT Recruiter | ERP Recruiter | Sourcer | Headhunter, Toronto, ON
June 2004 to July 2008
• Responsible for all recruitment efforts for Global SAP COE Practice, SI&C (System Integration & Consulting), CSB (CGI Services to Bell Canada) and B&I (Banking & Investment) Business Units including Investment Financial Service & Portfolio Management Service Division.
• Support 7 Vice President, 15 Directors and 22 Managers in multiple locations.
• Currently recruiting for SAP Consultants all across US, Canada and Latin America.
• Within SI&C Business unit have been responsible recruiting for our Java/J2EE practice Centre, .Net Practice Centre, Public Sector Consulting, Health Care Consulting & Business Development Executive.
• Single handedly managed recruiting for CGI’s SAP, PeopleSoft and Siebel Practice Center.
• Achieved the lowest cost per hire of all Recruiters across Canada
• Achieved 8.8/10 client satisfaction rating.
• Delivered 95% closing ratio for F2005
• Filled 115 positions single handedly for F2005
Stafflink Solutions / Brainhunter.com, Sr. IT Recruiter | Recruitment Specialist | Sourcer | Headhunter
September 2000 to July 2004
Robert Half Inc IT Consulting, Technology Recruiter | Headhunter | Sourcer | Staffing Specialist
May 2000 to September 2000
IT Link Ltd (ModisIT), Sr. SAP Recruiter | Global Headhunter | Sourcer
December 1997 to May 2000
Nadia Management & Training Consultants, Recruitment Consultant
September 1993 to September 1996
CPMF, Certification at CGI
HRM & Training Development Management, Msc at University of Leicester
Human Resource Management & Training Development Management, Master of Science (MS, MSc, SM, ScM) at University of Leicester
Economics, B.A at University of Mumbai