Experienced professional with proven strengths in growing sales, improving inventory turns, and reducing shipping lead time.
- Chicago, US
Accomplished sales professional with inventory management expertise and a proven record of driving bottom-line results.
1st Rep., Owner
March 2011 to present
Assist wholesale auto detail suppliers with processing orders for 3M plastic floor mats, auto vaccines, odor foggers, and spray dyes. Handle transactions, track sales, and prepare reports for clients. Monitor product inventory levels. Utilize up selling techniques to maximize profit.
• Recognized for ability to quickly establish rapport with customers and build loyal client base.
High grade, Asst Manager
Dye Pro International/Auto Detailing Supplies, Vice President
April 2007 to July 2011
Supplied 3M carpet dyes for clients and managed inventory of up to $400K. Established daily sales goals, oversaw operations, and coordinated product shipments. Created new marketing collateral and website. Entered orders into POS system and generated sales reports for owners. Hired employees, performed cash reconciliation, and served as purchasing agent. Attended national sales conventions to improve sales skills.
• Analyzed product usage and sales to determine inventory levels and enhance selection for customers.
• Developed new products, including dyes, chemicals, and plastics.
• Secured new client and doubled company sales in one year.
• Negotiated with manufactures to lower product prices by 29%.
• Coordinated move to new warehouse, enhanced existing floor plans, and streamlined production procedures; reduced shipment time from one month to four days.
August 2005 to April 2007
Prepared employee schedules and hired new staff members. Coordinated next-day deliveries. Communicated with contractors on monthly basis to discuss product offerings and secure new business.
• Improved margins and lowered inventory levels by switching to high-end products.
• Redesigned warehouse floor plan, resulting in faster shipping and increased customer satisfaction.
J.C. Licht, Asst. Manager, Chicago, IL
January 2005 to January 2003
Processed orders and managed shipping and receiving department. Led monthly trainings to enhance employees’ product knowledge. Established strong working relationships with contractors to generate repeat business.
• Increased sales from $5M to $7M over two years.
• Analyzed sales reports to make informed paint purchasing decisions; decreased inventory levels by one-third.
bussiness, St. Louis Community College
bussiness, DePaul University