Student at Oxford University studying PPE with experience in development and policy making sectors
- Bath, GB
I study Philosophy, Politics and Economics at the University of Oxford with a focus on International Relations and Political Sociology, and a particular interest in the political situation of the Balkans and China. I have previously worked across 5 countries and am currently president of Oxford Aid to the Balkans, a student-run charity focusing on poverty alleviation across the Western Balkans. Included in PathMotion's 'Inspiring Paths' 2011 http://tinyurl.com/78myra5 Email: email@example.com
United Nations Development Program, Project Analyst Intern, Shanghai
July 2011 to September 2011
- Researching and presenting reports on investment potential of energy sector in Southern Africa, and Latin America with a focus on Angola and Chile for China Development Bank.
- Project manager of summer interns originating from 5 continents, including coordinating reports and presentations
Populari - Centre for Socioeconomic Studies, Research Intern, Sarajevo
April 2011 to April 2011
Writing report for SeeNet on trans-local networks for cooperation between Italy and South-East Europe, focusing on decentralisation and multilevel dynamics in Bosnia.
World and Web International English, Teacher of English as a Foreign Language, Ningbo and Shanghai
July 2010 to September 2010
- Teaching and lecturing in business English, inc. TOEFL, CESL exams and university entrance tuition.
- Invited to be keynote speaker by Nottingham University at Ningbo International Students Conference.
Knight Frank, Receptionist - Residential Sales, Bath
October 2008 to October 2009
Receptionist, including communication with high-end clients, assisting with local sales of properties up to £3 million, and updating and maintaining database of high-end properties in Bath.
Kosovo Stability Initiative (Iniciativa Kosovar per Stabilitet), Intern, Pristina
August 2008 to August 2008
- Undertaking research in the process of editing the policy paper 'Who's the Boss?' focusing on the situation of Kosovo’s governance.
- Drafting project proposals for funding and primary research from Olof Palme International Centre for the white paper ‘Queuing at Europe’s Gate: Bringing an understanding of Europeanization to Kosovo’.
Management Development Associates, Intern, Pristina
July 2008 to July 2008
Preparation of a training program and preparation of written materials in office skills for the OSCE (Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe).
Philosophy Politics and Economics (PPE), BA (Hons) at University of Oxford
The Political Economy of Asia, Summer Program at The University of Hong Kong
Biology, English, Geography, A Levels at King Edward's School, Bath