Experienced marketing and sales analyst with marketing master degree
I have 10 years working experience in big international companies in telecommunication, insurance and retail business areas working as marketing and sales analyst, sales support project executive and product group manager.I have attained perfect feedback from past and present employers about expedition in volatile situations, in accuracy to organize job.
Do & Co, Store worker, West London
TEO, Project manager, Vilnius
August 2010 to April 2011
• Business segments sales planning: making calculations and splitting yearly sales plans to different branches and per sales person, following up plan execution and when it’s needed negotiating with sales branches to make plan corrections.
• Sales reporting system developing: collecting business requirements about how to make web based sales reporting system be more efficient in order to help sales forces follow up yearly, monthly and daily sales plans; making process mapping of new requirements and working together with IT sector when implementing these requirements.
• Concession management system creating and developing: every sales person had different limits on discount budget when applying discounts for different customers. A process needed to be managed automatically and in most efficient way. I was responsible to create and afterwards develop such kind of system. I was collecting requirements from business, making process mapping, ordering programming work, testing system, writing user’s guide for it and do user trainings.
Lietuvos spauda, Product Development Manager, Vilnius
February 2010 to August 2010
Responsible for development of electronic product group line:
o Market analysis: competitor analysis, pricing analysis, searching for new electronic products to launch, contacting and meeting with potential business partners;
o Managing marketing activities: running sales promotion campaigns, writing advertising articles to newspapers, working together with advertising agencies creating video and audio materials.
o Pricing, outdoor advertisement sales and yearly negotiations with partners about terms and conditions.
o Launched several successful projects: fast credits, pick-up point service. Laid a foundation to run of several innovative, unique projects in Lithuania like iTune giftcards, PaySafe vouchers and Bets.
Lietuvos draudimas, Sales processes manager of core insurance IT system (TIA), Vilnius
November 2007 to September 2009
Installation and development of sales processes in core insurance IT system:
o Business requirements compilation: discussing and drawing processes together, putting it into MS Visio afterwards and making process mapping
o System testing: preparing testing scenarios, making testing, change process map if needed afterwards
o System bugs administration, users guide preparation and users training.
Lietuvos draudimas, Sales analyst, Vilnius
November 2004 to November 2007
• Organizing sales promotion campaigns in cooperation with marketing unit: ordering price monitoring research, analyse results of it afterwards and give a feedback to business afterwards; prepare data base for potential customers to be involved into sales promotion campaigns
• Lithuanian non-life insurance market analysis with reporting to the highest management level of company: analysing monthly sales results of every competitor, compare prices, making suggestions for business
• Drawing and following up yearly direct sales plans: making calculations and splitting yearly sales plans to different branches and per sales person, following up plan execution and when it’s needed negotiating with sales branches to make plan corrections
• Sales processes developing: participating in monthly company’s improvement work sessions.
TEO, Marketing analyst, Vilnius
February 2003 to November 2004
• Planning and executing of sales promotion campaigns: preparing and analyzing data basis for potential customers target group, preparing flyer layouts, dealing with advertising agencies
• Sales results analysis: prepare deep monthly sales analysis of every unit and every service have been sold, create and develop user friendly tools for sales people to follow up sales plan execution
Master of Management and Business Administration (ISCED 51234), Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Kaunas University of Technology
Bachelor of Applied Informatics together with conterminous specialty in business management (ISCED 5), Bachelor of Science (BS, BSc, SB, ScB) at Vytautas Magnus University