Highly motivated and talented college graduate, looking for a job in areas of marketing/advertising, sales, and fashion.
- Moscow, RU
Results-oriented college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in the fields of Mass Communication and Business Administration. Acquired strong presentation and communication skills in course of the internsips with 4 major companies (Hearst Corporation, MTV Networks, Gazprom, and Vivacom) in 3 major markets (USA, Russia, Europe.) Learned to be a strong team player and a group leader, while being the president and the vice-president of the two biggest clubs in the university. Currently looking for a job that will help to further develop professional skills in areas of marketing/advertising, sales, and fashion.
VIVACOM, Corporate Sales Trainee
May 2012 to August 2012
• Presented new telecommunication services, offered by Vivacom to company’s clients.
• Held sales meetings with potential clients.
• Was responsible for contract retention in the bank sector.
• Woked with Siebel (Oracle), preparing retention contracts.
MTV Networks, Marketing and Communications Intern
May 2011 to September 2011
• Wrote content for the News Block on MTV Russia web-site.
• Wrote and distributed MTV news-letters for staff.
• Leveraged MTV on Social media using Facebook.com, VK.com.
• Developed the concept of the first women’s section (“Shpilki”) on MTV Russia web-site. The section was launched in Ocotber 2011 and received about 14K hits in the first month.
Resort Realty Outer Banks NC / Carolina Investment Partners, LLC, Customer Support Associate
May 2010 to August 2010
• Peformed overall front desk operations including overseeing check in procedures, cash control and scheduling.
• Attended to guests’ needs and addressed guests’ complains regarding accommodation and services.
• Did over the phone sales.Was awarded Sales Person of the Week 5 times in 4 months.
Gazprom, Marketing Intern
May 2009 to December 2009
• Assisted marketing campaign managers with administrative reporting and internal communications.
• Suggested online training system to implement the new sales strategy. The idea was further developed and then used by Gazprom.
• Assisted on conferences and presentations with Shell, RWE, OMV.
Seventeen Magazine, Editorial Intern for Hearst Corporation
September 2008 to January 2009
• Blogged for Seventeen.com and CosmoGirl.com.tr
• Made a daily list of blog pitches to send to the editorial editor.
• Updated Seventeen and Cosmo Girl Facebook pages.
• Wrote up sweepstakes for Seventeen and Cosmo Girl giveaways.
• Assited on photoshoots.
Business Administration; Journalism and Mass Communication, Bachelor of Arts at AUBG
Journalism and Mass Communication, Bachelor of Arts at AUBG
Business Administration and Management, General, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) at American University in Bulgaria