I am an innovative and versatile individual graduating in Aeronautical Engineering from Loughborough University
I am an innovative and versatile individual graduating in Aeronautical Engineering from Loughborough University. I am a dedicated and focused team player, with a highly professional and adaptable approach. I have excellent analytical skills combined with good organisational skills which would allow me to apply degree knowledge in a global groundbreaking technical industry.
Accident Assist, Business Collection Assistant, Leicester, UK
April 2006 to May 2010
• Corresponding with blue chip clients querying invoice’s in professional manner.
• Learnt about various car specifications and valuations.
• Dealt with customer’s particular needs for vehicles after an accident.
• Using my initiative when helping customers with their respective problems.
• Whilst working during my summer holidays, the company broke records with sales, as I was highest achiever. I received special commendation for my efforts.
Centrica, Customer Retentions Advisor, Leicester, UK
January 2005 to March 2006
• Communicating and responding appropriately to the needs of customers with great accuracy.
• Demonstrated punctuality and efficiency at all times.
• Used my innovative thinking to create techniques to help the business understand concepts that they may find difficult, easier.
Aeronautical Engineering (BEng), Bachelor of Science (BS, BSc, SB, ScB) at Loughborough University