Junior Maintenance Engineer at Lincoln Paper and Tissue LLC
Lincoln Paper and Tissue LLC, Junior Maintenance Engineer, Lincoln, Maine
February 2010 to present
• Assisted with the mill-wide implementation of a mill wide electronic work order system (4Site).
- Write, edit and maintain technical documentation, including instructional materials, training documents, quick reference cards, in print and on-line.
- Lead portions of the 3 week training sessions where mill employees were trained on the 4Site program.
• Assisted with Tissue Mill shutdown prep work.
Order parts and verify that they're on schedule for the shutdown.
- Solicited proposals from contractors.
• Managed a project where a contractor was brought into install inspection ports in the insulation of a stream separator.
- Oversaw that the work was done correctly and that the project was completed on time and on budget.
University of Maine, Student Laborer, Orono, Maine
September 2007 to April 2010
This was a work-study position, I assisted the arena operations manager with the day to day maintenance of the arena.
Lincoln Paper and Tissue LLC, Shipping Utility, Lincoln, Maine
April 2007 to February 2010
Wrapped bundles of Tissue to be shipped to the customer.
Restocked cores for the upcoming shift for the three tissue machines on site.