Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, business solutions and outsourcing company. It offers consultancy in IT and IT-enabled services, delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery ModelTM. Established in 1968 in Mumbai, TCS has more than 111,000 IT consultants in 50 countries around the world. TCS has experience and expertise across many industries: banking and financial services, life sciences and healthcare, insurance, government, travel, transport and hospitality, retail, telecommunications, energy and utilities.
Areas that TCS has operations in:
• IT services: System integration solutions, application development, management services and testing solutions.
• Business solutions: Comprehensive strategies and solutions that enable customers to overcome their business challenges.
• Outsourcing: Services and programmes that help optimise discrete functions and manage business solutions and service areas.
• Consulting: Defining business goals, devising strategies, implementing solutions and verifying the effectiveness of these solutions.
• Business process outsourcing: Industry-specific offerings, cross-industry shared services and platform-based solutions.
• Engineering and industrial services: Solutions for the manufacturing sector — aerospace, automotive, industrial machinery, utilities, pharmaceuticals, etc — to enable companies to achieve engineering excellence and operational efficiency.
• Business intelligence and performance management: Business activity monitoring, business process and performance management, and knowledge discovery and management.
• Enterprise solutions: Managing supply chains, devising CRM strategies, deploying ERP solutions, etc. The expertise here spans enterprise product platforms, supply-chain management, master data management, customer relationship management and e-learning.
• IT infrastructure services: IT service desk, data centre management, end user computing services, application management services, command centre services and managed security services.
• Full service offerings: Integrated services across consulting, IT services, BPO, engineering services, business and enterprise solutions, etc.
• Innovation catalyst: TCS has innovation labs that work in new technology areas and attempt to achieve breakthroughs in new products and standards. The areas include next-generation software processes, human-computer interface, bioinformatics, nanotechnology, embedded solutions and grid computing. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or a recent graduate, you’ll find an environment that allows you to explore and map out a dynamic career path tailored to your personal goals, and a supportive community of colleagues working together toward real opportunities to positively impact our company, our clients, and their own careers.
Extraordinary opportunities for growth: We offer positions that allow you to challenge the tried and true, and to collaborate across technologies and continents.
New horizons, ongoing education: A wealth of diversity in culture, training, knowledge, and experience gives employees incredible opportunities to learn and expand their horizons.
Leading-edge innovation, 24/7: Innovation isn’t just a buzz word at TCS; it’s one of the pillars on which our entire business operates.
A diverse, global peer community: We are committed to bringing our best people to bear on client projects – regardless of where they may be located. This means that you get to work with people across continents and organizational functions.
Tata Consultancy ServicesRaveline Street
Mumbai, Mahārāshtra, India
Tata Consultancy ServicesFort
Mumbai, Mahārāshtra, India