Who we are
We administer Ontario’s no-fault workplace insurance for employers and their workers. As part of this system, we provide disability benefits, monitor the quality of health care and assist in early, safe return to work for workers injured on the job or who contract an occupational disease. We are entirely funded by employer premiums.
Working for you
The WSIB works for you. Whether you’re a worker, a large employer or small business owner, we’re here to help.
- For employers, we provide no-fault collective liability insurance and access to industry-specific health and safety information
- For workers, we provide loss of earnings benefits and health care coverage
Both workers and employers benefit from the WSIB’s help when it’s time to go back to work after an injury.
Over the next 2 years the WSIB will be undergoing significant modernization affecting our processes, technology and people. Continuous improvement, customer service and improved outcomes overall will be at the forefront of this transformation.
Be a part of this exciting transformation while building your career, receiving competitive compensation, excellent benefits and pension plan.
- The WSIB has over 4,000 employees working in various locations across the province.
- Our head office is in Toronto. We have district offices throughout Ontario.
- There are several hundred distinct jobs at the WSIB. Most of the positions involve working as part of a multi-disciplinary team that directly connects with injured workers and employers.
- Most positions at the WSIB are full-time permanent positions.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
We're looking for people who are ready to help build our organization and who want to work in an environment that is about caring, integrity, service and excellence.
Please visit our Careers website for a list of current career opportunities.
Head OfficeSimcoe Place
200 Front Street West